Sunday, November 20, 2011

Logan's Baby Naming

Abby and Tri had Logan's baby naming at their house on November 20, 2011.  
the boys all dressed up and ready to go 

I'm not sure if Evan was not feeling well, sleepy or just being shy because there were a lot of people at Abby's house

Tri and his mini me
beautiful family
Tri's cousin Nina was in town with her family.  Alex has seen pictures of Nina's daughter, Izzi, on facebook and couldn't wait to see her again....yes he is holding her hand
Cantor Bernie gave a beautiful service
Grammy and Pa saying a prayer for Logan

Katie and Alex
time for challah 
I am one proud aunt and godmother
Evan's looking so serious
kisses for Grammy

look who woke up for a picture
Izzi, Anessa and Alex (Alex said he wanted a picture with the 2 girls....look at that BIG smile!!)
keeping busy on the ipads
Grammy and Pa with the boys
peek a boo....I see you!

Katie and my mom


No comments: