Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Last Day in California!

It was time to pack up and head back to Phoenix but we had one more surprise for the boys.  Someone at Goofy's Kitchen told me that there was a breakfast with Mickey and Minnie.  After all of my research I'm not sure how I did not know this!  I knew the boys would be so excited to see Mickey one last time

our hotel room

the boys at Paradise Pier with Goofy
so excited to see Mickey
more hugs for Mickey
seeing the boys so happy makes me smile!!!
high five for Pluto
Evan got hugs from Pluto
...and so did Daddy
It wasn't until I downloaded the pictures that I noticed Evan in the corner smiling.. He was loving this!
Mommy, Evan and Pluto
Minnie Mouse

Minnie signed the boys autograph book

Evan with Stitch 
the kids were called on stage to get a surfing lesson from Stitch.  Evan was not shy at all!
Evan and Alex dancing with Mickey
Alex and Mickey
dancing with Pluto

I absolutely loved this breakfast....not for the food because you don't get a chance to eat. The kids are being called up to dance with the characters and they LOVED it!!  Many thanks to the lady that told me about this breakfast!!
one last hug for Mickey
Bye bye!!

We had to make a stop at the beach while we were in California

Alex had fun playing in the sand

Mommy and Daddy
Evan
wearing out the boys before it was time for our long ride home
lifeguard Alex

Evan took a nap as soon as we got on the rode

We had an amazing vacation! Disneyland was a trip we will never forget but I loved being able to spend the week as a family!!

No comments: