Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at Abby and Tri's house.  Each year we take turns hosting but my mom does most of the cooking and dinner was yummy!!!
Alex and Evan showing Logan all the things on his exersaucer 
mommy and Alex
I'm not sure if Evan is showing Logan this toy or trying to take it away from him.....LOL!
Pa and Logan
what's on your ipad??
Daddy and Evan coloring before dinner

Alex showing Logan and Pa some new apps 
Uncle Wes helping Logan "walk"
Daddy and his boys
dinner time
Evan is obsessed with Batman and wears a Batman shirt everyday. So in order for me to get him to wear something else I told him he could take his Batman shirt with him but he couldn't change clothes until we were done with dinner.....look where the shirt is??
Grammy and Pa with their 3 grandsons 
my family
This picture came out so good considering the chaos before the picture was taken. We really wanted a picture of all of us and Tri didn't know how to work the timer on his big camera or the videocamera so we took this with a tiny camera. We were laughing so hard before we took this!!!
silly picture....except for Pa
so happy to be in his batman shirt
me, my mom and my sister
my wonderful parents....we loved having them in town for Thanksgiving every year!
me and Abby

Pa was in the kitchen for a long time having a conversation with the boys... it was really cute!
Abby and Tri's first Thanksgiving with Logan
Abby and her baby boy

hugs for Logan

No comments: