Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bowling with the boys

We found a lot of fun activities for the boys to do since it was cold outside.  One day we took them bowling.  This was a new experience for them. They had so much fun!
Bowling with Grammy
Alex, Evan, Abby and myself played....abby and I got a little competitive
this ramp was great for the boys..they could push their ball and we had the bumpers up so they had to knock down the pins!!
It wasn't until the 2nd game that we realized they boys should try using a heavier ball
Evan's face is priceless!
Grammy and Pa just love hanging out with the kids


Evan is so silly... I love watching his expressions
awww....missed it!!
soon enough Logan will be bowling too
Abby helping Alex
Alex going for a STRIKE!!
Evan taking this game very serious
bowling was a blast

having fun
bowling a 2nd game!
knocking those pins down!
Evan would wave the ball to move over

I lost to Abby by one point...I think we need a rematch
what a fun day at the bowling alley 
Evan told me to take a picture of his back so this is the face he gave me when he turned around and saw that I was taking a picture of him
Grammy, Pa and Alex
give me high five!
Grammy and Alex playing games on the ipads
Abby and Logan headed back to Phoenix on Tuesday night. I I know we live in the same city and see each other often but I loved waking up and seeing my little nephew and the boys loved spending a lot of time with Aunt Abby!!

No comments: