Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Chanukah!!

this picture was too cute not to put in the blog.. It was taken before Logan and Abby went to the airport
Evan loves the ipad
Logan giving a serious look...we will miss him since he is going back to Phoenix
December 20th was the first night of Chanukah.  We lit the candles with Grammy and Pa and the boys helped say the prayer. Evan was saying it too...I was so proud of them!!
the first night of Chanukah
Alex had a list of things he wanted for the holidays and GEOMAGS were #1
Thanks to Grammy and Pa!!
Evan got the little people Batcave
so happy talking to his Bat friends
big smiles from Alex
Pa and Evan playing Batman....its Robin flying on the helicopter to the rescue

We took the boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked
Grammy and Alex loved the movie
I think we will be seeing Madagascar in the future!
Chanukah night #2

On Thursday I met my friends Amy, Michael and Staci out for dinner at a great restaurant in Webster Groves called the Block.  It was so great to see my them!!  We have been friends since I started my first job out of nursing school. I felt so lucky to have worked with such amazing people and I love getting together everytime I am in town. I miss them so much!!!
On Friday we had a playdate with my friend Jami and her beautiful girls Emma and Morgan....I am trying to get Jami and her husband Jason to come to Phoenix for a visit!
The boys got Build A Bear gift cards for the 3rd night of Chanukah so went went to Build A Bear on Friday. They were so excited to see that they could make an Alvin from the Chipmunk movie
putting the stuffing in Alvin
Alex helping make his Alvin too
picking out a heart and giving it a kiss
giving Alvin a bath before he goes home

hugs for Alvin....they both got Simon too!!
Thanks for the great Chanukah present!!  We love our Alvins!!

No comments: