Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Wes had to work the holidays this year so we decided it would be better for me and the boys to stay in St.  Louis so we could celebrate Christmas with my family. It was hard being away from Wes but I am sure that the boys had a great Christmas and then we were able to celebrate again when we got back to Phoenix.  We spent Christmas Eve at Bruce and Judy's house.
Katie, Evan, Mason and Janice
We celebrated Christmas Eve and Chanukah too
Mommy getting hugs from Alex
and Eban too!  I love my little boys!
Alex and Evan have developed a special bond with their cousins. They look forward to seeing them every time we are in St. Louis.  
Kaia with the boys
helping Whitey and Janice open some presents
piano lessons from Katie
Evan loved the piano
time to open some presents
Alex got a cool art project from Darin, Erin, Kaia and Mason
Evan wanted every present taken out of the box 
Darin showing Alex how to do his project

Evan loved his new dump trucks
Bruce and Riley
Alli helping Mason open his present

Alex played us a song
Katie, Judy, Alli and Kaia

Judy trying out Alex's night vision goggles
Mason asked me how to use an app on the ipad ...I didn't know so I told him to ask Alex.  Alex showed his big cousin how to play some new games
Grammy and Evan
Pa and Kaia
all ready for Christmas at Grammy and Pa's house
the boys sound asleep

The boys fell sound asleep in the car on the way home from Bruce and Judy's house so I left out cookies and milk for Santa....  Santa left a note for the boys to read
Dear Alex and Evan,
Thank you for the milk and cookies. They were yummy!  
Have a Merry Christmas!
Love, Santa
P.S. I put the doodle fit app on your ipad
(Alex asked for an app for his ipad)

No comments: