Friday, December 16, 2011

St. Louis Blues Hockey Game

I love hockey and when we lived in St. Louis we would go to a few games a month. In fact I took Wes to his first hockey game. I looked at the schedule and found there was a game while we were all in town.   
Daddy was excited to take Evan to his first hockey game.
Alex was loving the game until they scored.  He didn't like the loud noise after the goal was scored!
Tri's first hockey game too

Evan was having so much fun...he spent the majority of the game in the seat to he could see all the action
still watching...
Logan and Abby 
Our cousins met us at the game too. Alex and Evan couldn't wait to see Kaia and Mason!
all of us in the box
Grammy and Alex
Grammy and Logan
Mason playing with the boys
my cute little nephew
Bruce and Wes
Tri enjoying his first hockey game
Mason and Evan
me and Bruce
my mom
It was a great evening at the hockey game.  The Blues won!!

No comments: