Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Having fun in St. Louis

We stayed very busy while we were in St. Louis.  It was so much fun staying at my parents house with my family and Abby's family. 
Grammy and Pa have so many toys for the boys to play with while they are there....they love this car track which they have at home but never play with haha!
Evan loved hanging out with Aunt Abby
I loved being able to spend so much time with my little nephew
The Sunday after the wedding we went to Bruce and Judy's house for a brunch. Their house was decorated for the holidays and the boys loved this box that played Christmas songs...kept them entertained for  awhile
Grammy and silly Evan
this is something you don't see in Phoenix very often...a pile of leaves. Alex thought it was great!
After brunch Wes and Tri went to the airport to go back to Phoenix.  But Abby and Logan stayed for a few extra days
Evan has 3 of these shirts....it is his favorite but for some reason I only had one of them with me. Good thing we found an extra one at Old Navy since he wants to wear it everyday. I was looking back at pictures from our trip and he is wearing it in 3/4 of the pictures LOL!!
Evan showing Logan the jumperoo
snuggled up with Alex
Abby doing exercises with Logan on the ball....I think Alex was telling Abby that Logan was drooling
such a cutie
Pa and Logan
3 little monkeys....the boys had so much fun with Logan
Evan making sure that Logan didn't have one of his binkies 
We all went to visit my Aunt Mildred....this was the first time she met Logan
Alex loves his cousin
Alex helping Pa do some work
opening some presents from Bruce and Judy
the boys hanging out with Katie
big smiles for Katie
Uncle Bruce and Logan

Logan can't wait to eat some superman fruit snacks
The boys and I were playing hide n seek and they wanted me to be a dragon... this is Alex when I found the boys in the pantry
I see you.... you can't hide from me!
Evan and Logan with their great grandpa
Grammy giving Logan lots of hugs!

No comments: