Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whitey and Janice's Wedding Weekend

We all went to St. Louis to celebrate Whitey and Janice's wedding. We decided to take the boys to the rehearsal dinner but we got a babysitter for the ceremony and wedding reception.  
I know this isn't a great picture but I thought Evan looked so cute in his outfit. He wasn't upset that he couldn't wear his batman shirt!
Tri and his mini me Logan
Mommy and Evan (he wouldn't put down the baseball and bat for the picture)
Alex looked so adorable in his outfit too.
MY BOYS!!
still can't get a good picture of them together
last try..
Uncle Wes and Logan
Grammy and Alex at the rehearsal dinner
the boys were so excited to see Katie (Whitey's sister)
Alli (Whitey's sister) and Alex 
Logan listening to music on the iphone
Alex stayed busy with crayons and the ipad
Mommy and Alex
I didn't get a picture of this but Whitey's parents were introducing everyone to the dinner and Judy was thanking all of the out of town guests for coming so Alex went up and said on the microphone that he was in town and that he was going to have a good time and then he was going home. It was hilarious!!  He is not shy at all!!
Logan and Tri dressed alike
my cousins Erin and Darin...it was so great to spend some time with them while we were in town
after dinner all the guests were invited to go downstairs.. Alex played a game of foosball with my cousins
he was so excited that he scored!! His face was priceless!
Evan wanted to play too
on our way to the wedding ceremony
we rented a mini van while we were all in town and it came in handy so we could all drive together
the church was beautiful
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wistar Holt!!!!
we went home for a bit changed clothes and then we went to the reception at Windows off Washington
me and my mom
my mom and dad  
abby and Tri
me and my hubby enjoying an evening out
me and my sister
Abby and me with Bruce
My cousin Barron dancing with his granddaughter Kaia....so cute!
the family on the dance floor
my mom and Katie
having fun!!
Whitey and Janice
they are such a great couple...we wish you lots of happiness!!


I couldn't resist putting these pictures on the blog
Wes and Tri doing the robot
Yes these 2 guys are cardiologists....nice to know they can be silly and have fun!!!

my dad and my cousin Lauren
Abby, Uncle Norman and his daughter Lauren
me and abby with our daddy

Judy and Katie

My mom and her brother Norman
My parents
Abby being silly
Alli caught the bouquet
Norman and Edye
Abby and Bruce
We had a great time at the wedding!!  It was so much fun spending the evening with my family. It isn't very often that we are all together.  
Congratulations again Whitey and Janice!!!

No comments: